Cetetherm is an international company with local presence, offering high-tech product expertise in heating and cooling systems for the district energy and collective boiler room markets.
The Cetetherm brand has been recognized for over 60 years. Originally from Sweden, the business expanded over the years into many international markets.
Today Cetetherm brings innovative product and application expertise to customers who are looking for energy efficiency and sustainability, from engineering up to after sales.
Production facilities in Sweden, France, Czech Republic, Finland, Russia and the USA.
Cetetherm always one step ahead: www.cetetherm.com
Application Cetetherm products
The Cetetherm district energy systems and tap water systems are for:
- Any type of building: one-family and multi-family houses, apartment blocks, hotels, hospitals, public buildings, sport facilities, industries…. For new installation and renovations projects.
- Any heating source: district and community heating networks, cooling circuits, heat pumps, local gas boilers and renewables.
- Any capacity: 20 kW to 25 MW and even more (unlimited)
The Cetetherm products are offered in 3 types of solutions:
- Plug & Play solutions : ready to use standardized systems which can be ordered by article number with very short lead time
- Modular solutions: pre-configured systems enabling optimum flexibility and short lead times
- Tailor-made solutions : 100% customized systems following customer’s need and the requirements of the building