CEM believe that prevention is better than cure, and that is why CEM have a dedicated Planned Preventative Maintenance Team, with modern technological applications that can be adapted to fit your specific plant room requirements thereby allowing us to run your maintenance contract smoothly and effectively. Our dedicated maintenance programme for your plant would include:
- Non-destructive testing
- Periodic inspection
- Pre-planned maintenance activities
- Maintenance to correct deficiencies found through testing or inspections.
An effective PPM system will reduce overall costs due to:
- Increased life expectancy of equipment
- Minimising interruptions to occupants
- Minimising business loss due to breakdowns
- Reduction of insurance premiums
- Minimise Carbon Footprint
- Minimize energy consumption
All of our maintenance contract holders also benefit from our highly efficient 24/7 emergency service which allowed us to achieve a 2 hour response time to 99% of the emergency call outs that we received last year. CEM are very proud to be able to deliver of this high level of service and our performance is constantly monitored through our ISO quality control system.